Musikman & SassyBrat

Musikman & SassyBrat
Chillin'

Friday, November 12, 2004

I'm Coming Back

I havent been able to post for the last few weeks because of problems in many areas of my life. I haope that as of today I can begin again to publish the stories of my and my family's life. My heartfelt thanks to all who have wished us well during our time of tribulation.

Mother passed away in the summer leaving a huge void in our lives that we will never fill. we are only now beginning to get back to normal and resume our day to day routines.


To top everything off my computer crashed and had to be replaced. It took much of my writing with it. I was able to save some, but not all, of my stories but I am getting back into the groove now and there should be new posts here from me soon.


No comments: